What are you going to do
Bath | Birmingham | Bristol | Brighton | Cardiff | Leicester | London | Manchester | Nottingham | Sheffield
- Passion for Travel & Start Ups?
- Want to be part of the big disruptor in Intercity Travel?
- Are you an outgoing and driven people person?
We're looking for friendly, energised ambassadors who are passionate about startups and travel to help get the word out, and also to help our new drivers learn their way round the roads and our technology. If that sounds like you, please get in touch!
- We offer new passengers their first trip free - as we're so sure they'll love coach travel as it's never been before.
- We have coaches going every day between your city and London, and anywhere else if there's enough demand.
- We work with the countries top independent coach operators, using exclusive luxurious coaches at reasonable prices.
What we need from you:
- Help spread the word by sharing free trip codes, and get paid for recruiting new users
- Take part in paid flyering / marketing activities
- Occasionally assist with new drivers on the route and using the Sn-ap drivers app
- Get feedback from passengers, friends, family and relay back to the Sn-ap team
If this sounds good and you like the idea of being able to work flexibly, we'd love to hear from you.
What we offer:
- £10 an hour flexible work
- A fully expensed training day on Sn-ap
- Unlimited travel on the best coaches on the road
- Earn an extra £1000+ by signing up passengers with your unique discount code - you'll get £5 for every first time user you recruit!
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student Or graduate, not exclusive to Students
- Passion for Transport & Tech
- Some promoting and flyering experience preferred
- Education Level
- University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 10
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£10.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Recruiting new users, Flyering Activity, directing new drivers
- Type of Job
- Sales, Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required