What are you going to do
Experienced SECRETARY/ADMINISTRATOR - immediate start
We are a well established independent Estate Agency dealing with lettings, sales, and property management. We require an secretary/office administrator to work on a part time to full time basis.
- Answer phone calls and emails
- Welcome clients and help with inquiries
- Compose various letters and emails as required
- Issue tenancy agreements
- Organise viewings
- Collect rent, make rent payments to Landlords and chase up unpaid rents
- Liaise with landlords and tenants and arrange necessary solutions to situations
- Daily update of in-house software
- To provide professional admin support to office manager and team
- Applicants must have good computer skills, a basic understanding of Microsoft Office programmes would be preferable, as well as being able to use the internet.
- Excellent communication skills required - both written and verbal English.
- Applicants must be highly organised, punctual, able to prioritise workloads and confident in their own abilities - this includes using your own initiative for tasks, as well as following instructions from superiors.
- Be accurate, conscientious and pay attention to detail.
- You must be a hard working individual, energetic, and can work well under pressure.
- We have a high standard of customer service so applicants must be confident in their ability to deal with clients.
- 1 year experience is preferable, however all training will be provided
Rate of Pay:
Salary will be according to experience
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 11am-7pm, 4/5 days a week, 20-30 hours
Looking for applicants who can start IMMEDIATELY.
What we offer:
- a highly professional job with the posibility to rise up the ranks
- competent salary based on experience
- training on the job
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Good computer skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office programmes
- 1 year experience preferable
- Can start immediatly
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal English
- Highly organised and punctual
- Able to prioritise workloads
- High standard of customer service
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £7.38 and £10.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Office admin tasks
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Receptionist
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required