Crowne Plaza Beijing International Airport is The Place to Meet with its convenient location across from the New China International Exhibition Center, Beijing Airport Industrial Park, and only 15 minutes away from the International Airport.
The hotel is in the neighborhood of Beijing’s largest expatriate residential community with many surrounding restaurants of varied international cuisines. 10 minutes walking from nearby Guo Zhan station of subway line 15, Wangjing business district is a 20 minute- drive, and the CBD is 25 minutes away via expressway.
These roles include:
- FO -Greets all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guest's name at every opportunity.
- Registers and rooms all arrivals according to established process.
- Maintains intimate knowledge of departmental standards and procedures.
- Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures, for programs such as; Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and also IHG Hotels Group Loyalty programs.
- Attends to guest's complaints, inquiries and requests, referees problems to supervisor/Manager if he/she unable to assist.
- Does everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of hotel service.
What we offer
- Mandarim course
- At least finished high school
- English language
- Good communication
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Temporary Full Time, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between €500 and €600 per month
- Responsible for
- Front office management
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required