What are you going to do
Become an Airbnb Pro Referrer!
Airbnb is a global travel community that empowers people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world.
Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences in more than 65,000 cities and 191 countries. Airbnb is the easiest way for people to make money from their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
As an Airbnb Pro Referrer, you will find new hosts and take a referral fee for every Airbnb listing you generate.
Why become a Pro Referrer?
- Earn extra cash in your spare time
- Make money from home and work when you want
- Completely flexible hours and earn up to £380 for each new Airbnb host you refer
What do Pro Referrers do?
- The goal of a Pro Referrer is to find new hosts to join Airbnb
- They contact people they know with a spare room or home that would be perfect for Airbnb
- They use expertise, creativity and entrepreneurial initiative to promote Airbnb and help our community grow
- They identify, contact and meet potential new hosts who want to list their space on the Airbnb platform
Airbnb Pro Referrers should be…
- Knowledgeable. You know about Airbnb and can explain how it works
- Self-Starters. Able to create a plan of action and execute it
- Promoters. Skilled at talking to others, negotiating and promoting great products like Airbnb Ability to engage and influence people
- Flexible and Independent. You can dedicate enough time to this project
- Fluent in English
- Being an Airbnb Host or experienced Guest is a plus
What do you get out of this?
- Earn up to £380 cash payment for each new host you refer to Airbnb
- You'll work as an independent service provider for Airbnb
- As an independent service provider, you are expected to act independently, manage your own time and resources and be flexible
- You'll receive referral fees for new hosts you recruit when the new host welcomes their first guest
To learn more and tell us why this is right up your alley, please submit an application!
*Note: As a Pro Referrer, you are acting as an independent service provider and not on behalf of Airbnb. Your awards are 100% based on how many hosts you refer. Pro Referrers may receive up to £380 for each new active successfully booked Airbnb listing referred.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Education Level
- South West, South East, London, Scotland
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £0 and £2,500 per month
- Responsible for
- Finding new hosts.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required