What are you going to do
As a member of our casual staff you will be providing excellent customer service to our guests. You will be working at different types of events such as:
- Canape Receptions
- Buffet Lunches/Dinners
- Silver Service Lunches/Dinners
- Private parties - birthdays, weddings, christenings.
- Corporate events.
What we offer:
- Flexible shifts - You will only work according to your availability.
- We pay the minimum of the London Living Wage to everyone involved in our events. The minimum rate you will get is £10.20 + holiday pay. Payments are made weekly.
- You will have the opportunity to work at the most amazing venues.
- If you do not have experience, that is not an issue. We will provide training so you can work according PI standards.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Over 18 years old.
- Team player.
- Passion for great customer service.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Well presented.
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£10.20 per hour
- Responsible for
- Food and drinks service.
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required