We are currently looking for casual employees to work at Wembley Stadium and Tottenham Hotspur either in the Ticket Office on event days or General Admin roles on Non-Event days.
A few roles are listed below:
- Ticket Office- selling on the day tickets or handing out tickets booked in advance to the general public at both Wembley Stadium and Tottenham Hotspur.
- Customer Relations - answering queries and assisting with general sales over the phone at Wembley Stadium.
- FA Reception - working front of house at Wembley Stadium. Assisting with guest arrivals, answering calls from the general public, managing the boxes for meeting across the FA and general admin work.
- FA Marketing - general admin work with the FA's marketing team. Roles vary as and when assistance is needed.
- Ticket Dispatch - Assisting the Ticketing team at Wembley Stadium dispatch tickets prior to events.
- This is a casual role and you can choose as and when you can work if the shifts are available.
- Have strong customer service skills with the ability to resolve customer conflicts, should they arise.
- Have excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with the general public and co-workers.
- Be able to deal professionally, politely and tactfully with the public and co-workers.
- Be flexible to work around London and happy to come into work last minute if needed.
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Have the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Prior experience in ticket sales preferred but not required.
- Having a passion for football is preferred but not required.
- We have a great team and need to expand for the beginning of the season.
What we offer
- Casual Work
- Experience across the industry
- Match/concert experience after your shift (not always guaranteed)
- At least finished high school
- Customer Service Skills
- Events experience would be great but not a must
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 6
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £7.90 and £12.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Various roles.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Sales, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required