What are you going to do
As one of our Brand Ambassadors, you'll help graduate employers and consumer brands communicate with students, and we're looking for confident, personable, organised Brand Ambassadors to help us. So if you feel like promoting industry leaders like Barclays, Rolls-Royce, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Teach First, Allen & Overy and Department for Education by helping at events, putting up posters or handing out flyers all on your campus, this position might be for you.
About the role
- You'll spread the word about graduate careers by handing our pre-event promotional fliers, encouraging people to attend and answering any initial questions. You'll also talk about our clients' programmes, put up posters about events and come along to them yourself to act as a friendly face.
What you'll do
- Increase awareness of our clients' opportunities on campus
- Represent a great brand professionally and positively
- Take initiative and be creative in finding solutions to meet the objectives set
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- You should be keen to learn more about us, and have the confidence to pass that on to other students.
- A good work ethic is essential – perhaps you’ve done this before or had similar experience. As a second or third year student, you will certainly be able to relate to others who are thinking about their future careers.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 21
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£5.90 per hour
- Responsible for
- University campus activities
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required