Unfortunately, this vacancy is no longer active
We are looking for an experienced Digital Product Owner who will take on the management of key Morrisons digital projects within our dynamic and fast-paced Online Department. You’ll have a strong background in working with development teams.
Reporting to the Senior Platform Manager, you’ll be working alongside web developers, talented UX designers, optimisation specialists and trading experts. You’ll act as a Digital Product Owner and oversee the timely delivery of product development initiatives across a range of platforms.
This is an exciting role where you’ll be part of a team combatting new challenges with ambitious delivery targets. As a key contact within the Online Department, you’ll act as an advocate for digital development within the business, managing key relationships within Online, 3rd party providers and Morrisons IT.
What you’ll be doing
· Managing multiple digital product management initiatives at a time, including: defining, planning, running and delivering on time and measuring performance.
· Write and review requirements and specifications, and drive the product development schedule from design to release.
· Manage and co-ordinate UAT across the team and with wider stakeholders
· Contribute to the Platform team plan, strategy and prioritisation of projects and features.
· Streamline digital development processes, introduce procedures and controls, and deliver efficiency and cost savings.
· Act as the voice of the customer when planning digital activities and ensure that their wants and needs and considered and fulfilled.
· Work closely with cross-functional departments, key stakeholders, partners and suppliers – ensuring clear lines of communication are established.
What skills and qualifications you’ll need
· Highly motivated and passionate about creating great online experiences.
· Have knowledge of product management methodologies (Lean, Agile, Scrum), using analytical thinking to manage and develop reasoned responses to problems.
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise a range of projects at any one time; ensuring deadlines are hit within an agile environment.
· A proven track record of leading development teams made up of a mixture of roles and experience levels to deliver large, complex and challenging online digital projects.
· The ability to translate business needs into product development requirements
· Your written and verbal communication skills must be second to none – structured, clear, and tailored for a wide range of audiences.
· The ability to champion change and improvements, pace and simplicity in a fast-moving, commercially focused environment.
· An understanding of CMS systems and how to maximise these
If you're interested in taking on a new challenge and have the skills to strengthen our team further, then we want to hear from you!
Morrisons.com has experienced amazing growth. We’ve exceeded market share targets. We’re respected in our industry for our service and value. We’ve won a place in our customers’ hearts as a place they trust to buy their online groceries
Delivering online solutions that give our trademark warm welcome, provide the best user journeys and empower our customers to shop the way they want – that’s our rallying cry. We achieve this by blending our retail know-how with in-house skills that include service delivery, data capture, trading, platform optimisation, web design and digital communication.
100% focused on meeting the needs of our customers, we’re making Morrisons a genuine leader in online shopping. We’re growing our online business and building world-class e-commerce capabilities that will help to shape our future. If you can deliver an advantage at the heart of a dynamic team, we can offer you a variety of career routes.
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package. In addition to an attractive salary, we offer a discount card for you and two for friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Unfortunately, this vacancy is no longer active
Online Specialist - Digital Project Owner in Bradford
About The... We are looking for an experienced Digital Product Owner who will take on the management of key Morrisons digital projects within our...
Select the region you’re interested in below and receive new suitable vacancies via email.
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free