We are looking for a motivated, creative and highly organised candidate to fill the role of Intern at our Agency.
The role would be perfect for a photography or creative industries student looking to gain valuable industry experience
The focus of the role is managing the official website and running the social media, as well as liaising with photographers and clients to keep the website portfolio updated. Further responsibilities include assisting with bookings, and answering the phone. The main jobs would be to update our website, blog and social media's (e.g. Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin).
The position runs for 8 weeks and the successful applicant would work 2 days a week – we will cover £10 per day for expenses.
What we offer
- Insight into the Photography/Fashion Industry
- Marketing Skills
- Working as part of a small team
- You should be registered as a university student
- IT Skills
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Currently studying or has studied at degree level
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 15
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships, Voluntary
- Salary indication
£20.00 per week
- Responsible for
- Managing the official website and running the social media, as well as liaising with photographers and clients to keep the website portfolio updated.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required