This role is a mix of Recruitment, Admin and Customer Service.
You will be working alongside one of the best known Police force in UK, dealing with candidates that have applied for a role ithin the police force.
12 Months Fixed Term Contract (possibility to extend)
- In today's job market it can be quite hard to find jobs that provide work/life balance, career progression and also add value to your portfolio.
- We understand and respect that personal life is your priority and we've created a role that will allow you to spend more time with your family/friends, have a chance to progress/build a career path AND have something to brag about in front of future employers.
- We are looking for bubbly and confident people, charistmatic "go-to" characters, who are happy to talk to people face-to-face.
- This role is a mix of Recruitment, Customer Service and Admin who can be either the stepping stone or the turning point of your career.
Who We Are?
- We are Sopra Steria, a leading European IT Consultancy company who specialises in Digital transformation. Together with the UK Cabinet Office, we've created SSCL whose purpose is to provide shared services to the public sector.
Who are YOU?
- You will be our Team Member, our friend... but most important, the guiding hand to all candidates that need our warm and friendly assistance.
What will you be doing?
Recruitment: You will be dealing candidates from the very first moment, providing details about the role, running assessments and recruitment process
Admin: check medical documents, fingerprinting, alcohol and drug tests, quality assessing, photocopying documents, booking assessments, etc.
Customer Service: Being nice and helping people.
- Don't worry, you won't be doing all of this in the same time!
What we offer?
3 available shifts for you to choose from:
- Full Time: Mon-Fri 7:30am-3pm
- Full Time: Mon-Fri 2pm-9pm
- Part time: Sat-Sun 8am-4pm
- £17,000-18,000 per year (pro rated for Part Time role)
- 1 years salary Life Insurance
- 20 days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- +5% of your salary on top, for you to use as you like (Money, extra Holidays, Cycle to work scheme, Gym Membership, Childcare vouchers, etc.)
Contact Daniel Nita at Sopra Steria
01189 84 66 27
- Due to the role's nature, it is a requirement that security clearance at NPPV2 be obtained.
In order to be considered for this role, you MUST have lived in UK for more than 5 years without breaks of over 6 months.
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- 1 year salary as Life insurance
- 5% flexible funds
- 20 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- At least finished high school None
- customer service
- Customer Service
- No degree required
- Friendly, chatty and cnfident people
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 37
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £17000 and £18500 per year
- Responsible for
- resourcing, admin, customer service
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Human Resources, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required