Barista Shift Manager - Westfield White City, London
Are you passionate about people, food and great service? Do you want to be a key player in building a brand new one-of-a-kind café concept? Then you might be the one we’re looking for!
It’s Pleat is a friendly new café located in the H&M stores where consumers can leave the spinning world outside and relax in an inspiring and inviting atmosphere. Here you will find a range of healthy-ish on-the-go meals, top-ups, coffee, juices, snacks and treats – always with a planet-friendly food ethos and in line with the H&M philosophy of great value for money.
About the role:
As a Barista Shift Manager at It’s Pleat you will report to our Café Manager, taking main responsibility when he/she is not around. You’re in charge of leading and coaching the team in their daily work, making sure the cafés routines are carried out correctly.
• Allocate and prioritize daily work amongst team members.
• When needed, take main responsibility of the cafe.
• Prepare food such as sandwiches, salads etc.
• Place orders and maintain stock levels.
• Lead and coach team.
• Work in line with health and safety regulations and routines.
• Ensure that the cafés business policies, routines and manuals are being
Knowledge and experience:
• A couple of years’ experience in service.
• Used to working in a team and leading a team.
To apply, please also send a CV and cover letter stating why you will be the right person for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.