We are looking for an active and outgoing person to look after our 10 year old son Wednesday to Friday between 4 pm and 7 pm in the term time and ideally during some of the school holidays as well.
We are looking for an active and outgoing student to look after our 10 year old boy Wednesday to Friday between 4 pm and 7 pm in the term time and ideally work longer hours in the school holidays (there is some flexibility in holiday working hours for the right candidate depending on what you are able to commit to).
Both of us work in the financial service sector. I work part time and my husband works full time. We are both based in London but travel occasionally for work.
Our son is a cheerful, outgoing and sociable boy. He is keen on sport and, being an only child, it is important to him to have frequent contact and playdates with other children.
He attends an academic school and it is important to us that he is supported with his homework as much as possible.
Salary will be based on £13 per hour. Travel expenses to and from school pick up will also be covered.
We are looking for someone to start work as soon as possible.
What we offer
- A rewarding job in a pleasant environment
- A fun child who is easy to look after
- Good pay
- You should be registered as a university student .
- You should have a current DBS enhanced check certificate or be prepared to obtain one through us
- some previous childcare experience (e.g. babysitting, au-pair work or other nanny experience) and be able to provide references
- You should be fluent in English and able to help with homework and cook a simple meal
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 9 - 9
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £10.00 and £15.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Looking after a 10 year old boy, picking him up from school, taking him home on the bus, helping with homework and cooking his dinner
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required