One of our clients is looking for native English speakers to fill the full-time customer service positions in Athens, Greece. The client is an expert in customer service providing companies around the world with customer care, technical support and much more. If you are a native English speaker, wish to acquire first-hand experience in customer service and work in an international environment, then this offer is for you.
- Receiving and handling inquiries and providing support through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all British clients.
- Proactively responding to customer queries via inbound calls, emails, chat, etc.
- Data input and information management.
- Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/ issues.
What we offer
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Friendly and international working environment
- Hotel: accommodation provided for up to 2 weeks
- Greek lessons
- 1 month training
- Various bonus systems
- Support in finding and renting your own flat
- Taxi (from the airport to the hotel)
- Opportunity to work in Greece
- At least finished high school
- Native English speaker
- Good knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Minimum 1 year availability
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Foreign: Abroad
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £800 and £1100 per month
- Responsible for
- Providing support in English by receiving and handling all incoming inquiries and complaints
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required