To fulfil customer orders within established timescales, to ensure that they are accurate, dispatched on time and meet customer expectations.
- To pick and pack orders for websale customers and wholesale in order to ensure they are fulfilled accurately and within established timescales.
- To ensure orders are packed correctly within supplier guidelines and packing specifications, including consolidating the materials making up an order where necessary (e.g. packing greeting cards with envelopes and cellobags) and including the relevant paperwork in with the order where necessary (e.g. packing note).
- To receive deliveries of stock, packaging and approved customer returns, checking quantities and quality and storing them in the relevant locations.
- To securely package and label orders ready for delivery, to ensure the risk of damage is minimised.
- To quality check colleagues' orders to ensure that they are accurate, and to maintain customer satisfaction.
- To carry out accurate stocktakes as instructed to ensure that all stock is accounted for and losses and errors are minimised.
- To undertake basic production operations as required and instructed.
What we offer
- 40% Staff Discount
- Holiday Pay included in hourly rate
- Free hot drinks
- Friendly working environment
- No minimum education required
- Basic knowledge of computers and mobile apps
- Warehouse experience desirable, not required
- Working under pressure
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 37
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £4.05 and £7.50 per hour
- Responsible for
- Pick and packing orders
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required