We have a great opportunity for a Senior Customer Insight Manager to join us at our head office in West Yorkshire.
Putting Customers First is fundamental to the success of our business. This role will be responsible for leading the business through insight using data analytics. Working directly with the Director of Customer Service, this is a strategic role leading a team to ensure the objective voice of the customer is understood by key stakeholders in Trading, Manufacturing and Marketing in all of their decision making.
Responsibilities of this role include:
• Bring a passion for being the objective voice of the customer throughout the business
• Provide market expertise to the business through regular reporting and ad hoc project work using customer loyalty data, internal sales data, EPOS and Market panel data
• Lead the business through the analysis of customer (loyalty) data, market data and listening hard to our customers
• Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders in Morrisons, primarily at Director level
• Develop the team in key insight competencies: data analysis, research techniques, communication & presentation skills etc
•Manage external data providers to get maximum value from our investment and drive constant improvements in their output/contribution.
Marketing is a fast-paced, high energy function that drives sales by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do. The marketing team are our brand champions, making sure we give customers what they want, at prices they like, and delivering an experience that's always unmistakably Morrisons. The team pioneers and delivers industry-leading work in a collaborative and friendly environment with a forward-thinking, people-focused culture. Work is always challenging, frequently fun, and the career prospects are exciting.
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package. In addition to an attractive salary, we offer a discount card for you plus two more for friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Select the region you’re interested in below and receive new suitable vacancies via email.