Using social media, forums, direct approaches, email marketing and anything we can dream up together, we want to publicise both our normal service but also our medical research program.
Using social media, forums, direct approaches, email marketing and anything we can dream up together, we want to publicise both our normal service but also our medical research program. Your work will all be tracked and we will pay you a bonus on every sale or new customer that results from your efforts. We hope this will become a paid position.
If you're smart, know how to work online channels and are looking for a supportive, challenging environment to hone your skills, we'd like to hear from you.
What we offer
- Expenses, training, references and more.
- Paid employment after the internship.
- A young, creative, focused team to learn from.
- At least finished university degree
- Facebook, Twitter, Blogging
- Heavy internet and social media experience or usage.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £10.00 and £20.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Content creation, ideas and posting.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required