What are you going to do
ZOMI is looking for talented students in their 3rd and 4th
year of the bachelor's degree, as well as recent graduates to join an Internship
program based in Kinshasa, Congo DRC Africa.
The program is an exposure to African markets. Interns will understand the
challenges and opportunities that are within developing markets. The projects,
Interns will work on will vary based on the teams their join.
For a minimum of 3 months May to July 2019 in Kinshasa DRC. This is an opportunity for Interns to use their business acumen and experiences to meet real demands and work closely with teams to develop and provide recommendations to internal stakeholders.
Opportunities available in the following fields: Business, Finance, Marketing, Communication,
Media, IT, Sales and Human Resources.
This is an unpaid Internship*
Applications accepted: Monday 14th of September to
Monday December 17th, 2018 at 5:00 PM UK time.
Interviews: Starting in November 2018, students selected for
phone interviews will be notified by email on a rolling basis.
(13 weeks). May 2019 to July 2019.
- Students currently enrolled in a 3 & 4 year bachelor degree or recently graduated from an accredited Universities or Schools. Majoring or Graduated in Business, Finance, Marketing, Communication, Media, IT, Sales and Human Resources.
- Have a valid passport.
- Able to complete a 13-week Internship beginning in May to July 2019.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation and a can do attitude.
- Minimum of an understanding of basic French is needed
- Minimum of 2 years work experience required.
(*Companies will provide some assistance for transport and accommodation)
What we offer
- Althought, position is unpaid the company will sponsor the tranportation and others...
- Placements with top Companies in Africa
- Fully immersed experience
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student Major in Business, Marketing, IT, Engineering ect...
- Bachelor's degree
- 13 weeks internship in Kinshasa Congo
- Sales, Telecommunication,
- Education Level
- College, University
- Kinshasa, Congo DRC
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships
- Salary indication
Between £0 and £150 Per Month
- Responsible for
- Operational Task
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Accountancy
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, French