We are looking for a brand ambassador to come on board and join our great team (recently voted in the top 100 UK startups) and excel with us. The role involves an innovative, hard-working and outgoing individual to create new opportunities for the business. We offer great pay and commission alongside being flexible to how many hours you wish to put in per week. If Pay, reward, beer, merchandise and a future job sounds appealing, apply!!
As a RideTo Brand Ambassador you are the face of RideTo. You represent what partners think and learn about RideTo and how new riders discover us. Your main focus is to set up and manage industry partnerships that will ultimately, attract new riders to the platform. You will then be able to use these partnership to grow the RideTo community and increase our word of mouth referrals.
Set up partnerships with local bike shops and food outlets to promote our rider training:
● Reach out to online partners to help give value to their audience
● Manage existing partnerships with delivery companies as well as winning new ones.
● Utilise your existing network to raise awareness of RideTo
● Distribute RideTo marketing material and events to activate the brand in your area and drive customers to the platform
● Be part of the RideTo team - online & offline - get stuck in!
What we look for in our ambassadors
We partner with motorcycle shops to help their customers find local training, meaning they are able to sell more motorcycles. We offer the shops our promotional packs to give out to customers, however, this has to be closely managed to motivate our shop partners. For shops they have one place to send new riders, knowing the riders will get a great service.
Online Bike Shops
Very similar to the above!
When we partner with an online retailer the RideTo logo can be added to a partner's website. This helps their users find the best training before they purchase a motorcycle. We can also create new rider content sections to further increase the value for their users.
Many people who apply for delivery jobs do not have the necessary licence to to start work immediately. By partnering with delivery companies they can then refer these riders -we can then train them and get them on the road! A simple example would be Pizza Hut shops - they will have a list of new riders who need training as they hire them. We want to have that training contract with them. This is usually a per franchise basis meaning each store will have a local school they send riders to. Our value add is we have 20 vetted schools in London meaning we can train their riders faster and better. Normally with prederantion/simple payment terms.
What we expect from you:
● Professional, diligent behaviour at all times
● Represent responsible motorcycling; correct equipment at all times on the bike you are working/representing the brand: Boots, jeans, gloves, helmet etc.
● Impeccable communication with all partners
● Keep us in the loop - with how you're doing and how we can help
● Have fun, enjoy representing a breath of fresh air to the industry - be excited & 'infectious'
● Represent our company values: Raise the bar, Challenge everything, Be infectious, Deliver.
● Deliver on agreed timelines & objectives
What you can expect from us:
● Support - Whatever we can do to ensure you are a success in your role we'll do, helping to uncover new ways you can continue to work (and earn!) in a flexible way with RideTo
● Transparency - We'll provide you with honest feedback and keep you in the loop with company plans and changes
● A growing, exciting brand and community - We're just getting started on our mission to become the brand for new riders but already making an impact, we want all our team members to benefit from new opportunities that come as a result; new roles, responsibilities, markets and ways to get more people onto two wheels having fun.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!