What are you going to do
No experience is necessary, just a good, friendly attitude. All training will be given during shifts.
You must be available for one or all of the following shifts to apply:
- Saturday 3rd November - England vs South Africa
- Saturday 10th November - England vs New Zealand
- Saturday 17th November - England vs Japan
- Saturday 24th November - England vs Australia
If you enjoy this role and wish to continue with Apex, we have various events at Sporting and Music venues as well as Horse Racing and Summer Festivals.
- If you enjoy interacting with people this job could be great for you.
- All applicants need to be 18+ as we are selling alcohol. Backpacks weigh between 15-18kg.
- Shifts at Twickenham are approx 6-7 hours.
- All successful candidates will be required to attend an interview (approx 20 minutes).
What we offer:
- Sales Bonuses
- Opportunity to work at the biggest sporting, concert and festival events in the UK
- Full Training - no experience necessary
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Fun, friendly attitude
- Customer Service
- No experience required
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 6 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£10.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Customer Satisfaction - reducing bar queues
- Type of Job
- Sport / Adventure, Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required