Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the mostrecognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningfulopportunities for our Team Members.
Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is notjust a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and anexceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, clickon the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Line Chef?
• It's yourworld– Your next role could be as a Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chefor why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts orHuman Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Developmentprogrammes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks- up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leadingbenefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and healthcover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidaysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals onduty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
As a Line Chef you are responsible for high levels of food preparation to create and present quality food.
In addition to food preparations, your role will include the below duties ;
What are we looking for?
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be require
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free