What are you going to do
Here at Bubble Boys we require an additional member of staff to run our bubble football events held all over the south of the country (Mainly around London). You will need to be outgoing, sporty and easily approachable but also be able to maintain a level of authority.
- Staff will be required to hold onto, store, look after and use their own set of 10 zorbs (when deflated not very large) 2 small pumps and a few little bits and pieces.
- Staff will need to be flexible and able to work every weekend ( 3 weeks notice needed if not available for a weekend, midweek availability will strengthen your application)
- Staff will need their own vehicle (medium to large size car or van) to be able to travel around the south of the country (Mainly around London) to various bookings transporting their own equipment to these bookings, setting up the equipment, providing a safety talk and then managing games making sure everyone is having fun and keeping safe. This would then be followed by packing down and then travelling onto the next booking.
- Pay will be £50 per booking run plus fuel costs
APPLY NOW FOR THE GREATEST PART TIME JOB IN THE WORLD!
PERFECT FOR PEOPLE AT UNI LOOKING FOR SOME EXTRA PART TIME WORK!
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Fun and Outgoing
- Driving License
- Use of Vehicle
- Preferably DBS Certified
- Education Level
- London and Surrounding Counties
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£50.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Ensuring Safety of all players , Making sure everyone is having fun, Maintaining and storing equipment when not in use
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Sport / Adventure
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required