What are you going to do
Tonsser is a social network and the leading app for youth football players in Europe, empowering the next generation of football players to perform, improve, and get discovered. We're looking for an English-speaking, driven intern whose dream is to start their career at a dynamic company, where exceeding expectations is rewarded and where a mistake is never so big that it isn't treated as learning. We value the kind of person who we can rely on and who makes people around him/her better or happier, whichever comes first.
Data and football knowledge is in our DNA and we highly value research whenever we have to make decisions that will affect our users. This jobs calls for a tenacious candidate that can help us scale our research activities to understand the motivations, needs and problems of more than 600.000 users in Europe.
You're looking to gain:
- First hand experience of how products are built in a startup environment
- Skills in user research, product analysis, and customer development
- Experience with top tier research and engagement tools (eg. Intercom, Typeform, Amplitude)
- Fast-track career progression experience
What we offer
- Free, delicious lunch. Every single day at 12:00
- Leftovers from lunch? You of course bring them home!
- Working past 6pm? Dinner is on Tonsser!
- Breakfast if you're an early riser
- As much soda, coffee, (beers on Fridays) as you can possibly consume
- Do you like games? We have developers, so of course we'll geek out on the computers once in a while
- Do you like running? We take part in the yearly DHL Relay Run in Copenhagen
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Hands on: we need somebody who is excited to talk to users and understand them
- Data-driven: we use data, both qualitative and quantitative, to answer questions about our product and our users
- Organised: you'll work as part of a large project with several stakeholders
- Tenacious: perseverance is a big part of success
- Deep knowledge of English Football
- Fascinated by mobile apps and the part they play in our daily lives
- Basic understanding of qualitative and quantitative methods of research
- You are able to work part-time or full-time
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Foreign: Abroad
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required