Transport Clerk required – Runcorn – Immediate Start – Apply today!
Nexus People are looking for a Transport Clerk in Runcorn to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics organisations.
About the Job…
• Preparation of drivers’ documents including briefing and debriefing drivers
• Checking all delivery documents to ensure correct delivery.
• Assist in the daily production and preparation of daily statistics, KPIs, and various management reports as required
• Extract all required information from the driver’s daily activity sheet and update the PC system.
• Carry out general administration duties including filing, photocopying tacograph reconciliation and data input
• Assistance in fleet administration, e.g. checking when vehicles are available for MOT’s, services, tax etc.
• Assist with Home Fit administration
• Ensuring details on LGV licence renewals are maintained and medicals arranged when required.
• Booking in and out of drivers and the allocation of loads and vehicles for drivers.
• Ensure all stock is controlled and managed, with recorded movements in and out of the warehouse handling area.
• Compliance with site accident reporting procedures.
• Adherence to all Company, statutory and Health and Safety obligations.
• To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required for effective operation of the Transport Department.
• Duties/tasks listed within the context of this job description are not exhaustive.
Experience working within a busy transport office, ideally in administration would be beneficial, however full training will be provided.
Shift times & working hours…
Why should you work for Nexus People?
What do we need from you?
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!