HGV Class 1 (Tramper) drivers required – General haulage in Manchester – New Pass Welcome – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers with an interest of general haulage in Manchester to work for one of the UK’s transport providers.
Immediate start for experienced drivers in flat bed vehicles with ratchet straps and tautliners.
About the Job…
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- General haulage
- Driving flat bed vehicles
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- Some manual handling
Shift times & working hours…
- Regular ongoing work with some weekends (Saturdays mainly)
Why should you work for Nexus People?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Self Employed drivers welcome
- Free onsite car parking
What do we need from you?
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Experience of driving flat bed vehicles with ratchet straps and tautliners
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required