What are you going to do
Day to Day:
- Bar/ Waiting staff help provide the customer with food & beverages throughout the event. with events ranging from awards, to Christmas parties to launch parties. We cover all bases.
- Opportunities for back of house roles, barista, bar work is all available here!
- Setting up the event is a huge part so getting involved will help gain an understanding of how the event is run.
- Live event- seeing the event in action, delivering a high standard of service, wether this will be completing a dinner service, or coference. With our unique venue all events show the diversity of the space.
There are lots of roles available, such as barista work, back of house roles, bar staff, waiting staff.
We are always on the hunt for people who are enthusiastic and are looking to grow.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Hard working
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 32
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £9.00 and £12.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Providing guests with exquisite food/ beverages with great customer service.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required