What are you going to do
The Hospitality Company is searching for fun, polite, hard-working and professional staff to join our team. You will be working at birthday parties, corporate events, weddings, stadiums, galas and more! General waiting and bar duties consist of: serving food, drinks, canapes and fulfilling the guests' needs. We are known for our friendly and professional attitude towards our staff and clients.
Our events are in and around London.
If you are a looking for a flexible job, see below for requirements:
• Must have a fun, high energy personality.
• Must be punctual, eager to learn and professional.
• Must be customer service oriented and be willing to help our clients.
• Ability to work as part of a team and show initiative
• Reliable, courteous, honest and professional
• Have a 'can do' attitude
• Good time management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and team members
• Prepared to work long days, under pressure and within time constraints
We are looking for someone we trust to represent our company at our events. Training will take place during the interview process, free of charge.
To be able to qualify for this position, you will have to be over the age of 18 due to activities that concern alcohol.
What we offer
- Full time work
- part-time work
- flexible work and a fun outgoing team!
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Must be 18 or above.
- no experience necessary
- polite, professional, punctual, proactive, attentive, well-presented
We only cater for events in London and close surrounding counties.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £7.30 and £10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Guest Service
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required