What are you going to do
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with a dynamic team of software engineers to realise applications that may include sentiment, emotions, topics, and trends extraction, social propagation, and social influence.
DigitalMR is a technology company with proprietary solutions for social listening & analytics and private online communities. It specialises in the use of Artificial Intelligence for insights and the integration of Social Listening, Tracking Surveys, and Retail Sales data, for actionable insights that are otherwise invisible to the bare eye. Following years of R&D, partly financed by government grants, DigitalMR's main areas of research include text and image analytics, particularly sentiment and semantic (topics analysis), emotions analysis, and image theme and logo detection. DigitalMR has presence in numerous countries and works with multinationals in various sectors such as FMCG, retail, banking & finance, telecoms, government, and NGOs.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student , ideally studying or graduated in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence etc.
- Good understanding of statistical analysis
- Familiarity with predictive models for customer insights, machine learning processes, data mining, and software engineering skills will be considered an advantage
- Experience coding statistical analysis tools (Matlab/ R / Python libraries)
- Good technical documentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of Hadoop, experience in Sql/NoSql databases, and coding experience in one of the following: C/C++, Java, Python will be considered an advantage
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills; a great fit with the DigitalMR company values
- Knowledge of the Chinese language will be considered an advantage
- Education Level
- Secondary School, University
- Working hours per week
- 16 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
Between £35.00 and £100.00 per week
- Responsible for
- Training, validating, and systematically testing algorithms, arranging the integration of tested algorithms with the company’s platforms and data systems, as well as other tasks assigned by senior members of the tech team.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Scientific Services, ICT
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Chinese