What are you going to do
Sales Executive Office based - part time
We require a new sales person to handle calls , bookings and work in our office. You are possibly a Ex Sales Mum
or Dad , who is Sharp, skilful, and highly experienced. A good working knowledge of Buckinghamshire will help.
- You will work to set sales targets
- The role will entail generating new business alongside repeat business with
- You will build lasting relationships with third party/vendor stakeholders
- As a sales executive you will work with closely with clients both face to
face and via telephone
- Responsible for recruiting Leaflet distributers
- Experience Leaflet distribution or similar type of environment.
- Solid sales track record.
- Client and service delivery focused.
- Strong communication skills
What we offer:
- Realistic Commision
- Informal work Enviroment
- Supportive team
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Sales Experience BtB
- Cold calling
- Sales Driven
Salary plus commission proportionate on experience.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- High Wycombe
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships
- Salary indication
Between £8.50 and £9.50 per hour
- Responsible for
- Handle calls, bookings and Office work and recruit Leaflet Distributers.
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required