What are you going to do
Key Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
- Deliver retail and customer service activities within to optimise and exceed sales targets, profitability and customer satisfaction in conjunction with the online and retail director.
- Develop and maintain our Internet sales shops on online sales platforms like Amazon whilst also being innovative with regards to marketing campaigns
- Organise and dispatch daily customer orders. Manage refunds and returned items
- Creating new and updating product listings on all Internet sales platforms.
- Manage payment reconciliation in accordance with company procedures
- Respond to telephone and internet queries and ensure effective communication is taken to maintain customer service levels
- General administrative duties as required carrying out and supporting the YP mission statement in line with the company's core values.
- Offer support to packing department & co-ordination for smooth shipping on a daily basis.
We are looking for Full and part time employees with one position position available for a possible internship at £80 pay per week.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent IT skills, specifically Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Organisational skills and punctuality;
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £7.50 and £8.50 per hour
- Responsible for
- Operational tasks
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Customer Service, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required