What are you going to do
Your daily tasks include answering customers inquires in Danish via phone, mail and live-chat. These questions refer to the products of the brands, the customers accounts, payments and settings.
So, you will be working as the Danish Representative for your favourite brand.
- Receiving and handling inquiries and provide support in the native language through inbound calls, email or chat applications
- Receiving inquiries through inbound calls, emails, chat within a busy customer service team.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all Danish-speaking clients.
- Pro-actively responding to customer queries in Danish via inbound calls, emails, chat.
- Data inputting and information management.
- Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/issues.
What we offer
- Free pick up form the airport
- Payed accommodation for 2 weeks
- Assistance in finding a flat
- Competitive international salary
- Interesting bonus system for shifts and targets
- 1 month training
- Free Greek lessons
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Fluency in Danish and very good English
- No work experience required
- Available for at least one year
- Excellent communication skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Foreign: Abroad
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
€1,100 Per Month
- Responsible for
- Customer Service for the Danish market
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Danish