Work for TESCO! One of the biggest and most successful supermarkets in the UK.
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.What’s in it for you
Deliver more than just groceries
Our core purpose is to serve Britain’s shoppers a little better every day and being a LGV driver you do this by providing our customers with the products they need to have their best shopping experience. We believe in doing the little things that really matter to our customers and colleagues. It's part of what makes Tesco such a great place to work and why we invest in to your development needs. Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
For most of the day you’ll feel like your own boss, delivering to your stores on your own, but with a team of managers and colleagues back at base ready to support you when you need them.
If you can:
- Make sure products reach our stores on time and in good condition
- Represent the Tesco brand whilst on the UK roads
- Drive safely, responsibly and within the law
If you are:
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Friendly, approachable and reliable
- Able to adapt to working in a fast paced ever changing environment?
- Able to adhere to the UK Domestic Driving Rules
All you need is to have a full C + E licence, a valid driving qualification card and have less than 6 points on your licence.
As a LGV driver at Tesco we offer excellent benefits and rewards.
• An annual bonus scheme
• Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
• 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• 10% discount at One Stop and Tesco Cafe
• Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
• Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
• The Tesco Retirement Savings Plan – save between 4% and 7.5%, and Tesco will match your contribution.
• Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
• Share Schemes – Join ‘Buy As You Earn’ after 3 months, and ‘Save As You Earn’ after 1 year.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free