Work for TESCO! One of the biggest and most successful supermarkets in the UK.
Tesco Maintenance are currently recruiting for a Technical Apprentice Lead. At Tesco, our stores and offices couldn’t function without the support of our Maintenance Team. The Technical Apprentice Lead delivers an effective Apprenticeship programme to build a future talent pipeline.
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.You will be responsible for
• Develop an apprenticeship framework that is aligned to what we need for now and the future
• Provide guidance on best practice apprenticeship standards, routes and providers
• Understand and communicate the due diligence protocol for providers of apprenticeship programmes to Tesco employees
• Liaise with Tesco apprenticeship team and external providers to ensure compliance to process and contracts
• Keep current on legislation and standards changes that impact our processes or programmes
• Schedule and deliver annual apprentice campaigns, assessment centres and high standard intakes
• Ensure apprenticeship pathways are linked to professional registration
• Set up a mentor/coach support network and assign this support to apprentices
• Gain and sustain accreditation and awards for apprenticeship programmes and exceptional individuals
Skills and experience needed to be great at this role:
Ideal additional skills include:
At Tesco Maintenance, it’s our people that make us one of the leading retail maintenance providers in the UK. We operate in over 3,500 Tesco and One Stop stores, distribution centres, Tesco banks and head offices, to deliver first class maintenance and engineering solutions and support.
With our comprehensive induction and our technical competency plan, we invest in training for our field colleagues to have the right level of skills and expertise for each role to work safely and provide first-rate asset management across our estate. We create a culture where every colleague is competent, motivated and professional, maximising the level of support we offer to Tesco stores.
From multi-skilled, to technically-savvy technicians, we’ve got it covered. Our Operations and Maintenance Managers span the entirety of the UK; technically-minded individuals who support our field engineers to get the job done. Our Engineering team work to introduce a broad spectrum of award-winning new technological initiatives; from compliance testing to refrigeration, security to sustainability.
Everything we do in Tesco Maintenance is focused on supporting continuous improvement to the overall shopping experience for our customers.What’s in it for you
We offer an excellent benefits package that helps make Tesco Maintenance a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to…
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free