What are you going to do
You will work in our small and dynamic multi-lingual team and will represent a well-known jeans brand. Daily Tasks are tackled by agents through the use of telephone and e-mail. Possible questions are about orders, information inquiries, deliveries, payments, complaints, technical questions about the webshop etc.
We are looking for service-minded candidates with excellent communication and computer skills. You will get training in advance in order to help customers in an effective way. We are open from Monday until Saturday.
What we offer:
- We offer a contract of 7 months for 24-32 hours a week or 32-40 hours a week (your choice!)
- Our company is easy accessible by public transport (within 5 minutes walking distance of Maastricht Randwyck railway station). We refund travel expenses
- You will get paid training
- An international experience in a great team while representing a high-end fashion brand!
- Quarterly incentive 1x prize of €500.- voucher
- 22 days annually with the possibility to obtain 1 bonus day quarterly (26 days in total)
- Beneficiary collective health insurance plan
- Great discount at a gym near you
- Short breaks and trainings are fully paid when you work with us
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- You are native (spoken/written) in English with German skills or native German with English skills
- You are flexible to work during our opening hours from Monday until Friday (between 9h and 20h) and on Saturday (between 10h and 14h).
- You are fashion-minded and love to help customers and to solve problem issues.
- You need to be a EU or UK national or be in the possession of a valid workd and/or residence permit for The Netherlands.
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Foreign: Abroad
- Working hours per week
- 24 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between €9.51 and €10.07 per hour
- Responsible for
- Provide Support to Customers
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, German