What are you going to do
You will work in a small and open-minded multi-lingual team and represent a well-known jeans brand. Daily tasks are attending to customers by phone and email. Possible questions are about orders, information inquiries, deliveries, payments, complaints, technical questions about the webshop, etc.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours.
- You will receive a paid training.
- You will get 22 vacation days that you can top up to 26 vacation days.
- Our client offers a contract of 7 months for 24-32 hours a week or 32-40 hours a week (your choice).
- The company is easy to access by public transport. Travel expenses are partly reimbursed.
- You have the possibility to get a discount at a gym near your home.
- You have the possibility to participate in a collective health insurance.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- You speak French or the language combination French/Spanish fluently and have good English skills
- You are flexible to work during the opening hours from Monday until Friday (between 9:00 and 20:00) and on Saturday (between 10:00 and 14:00)
- You are passionate about fashion and you love to help customers and to solve problem issues
If you have any questions feel free to contact me under email@example.com or dial +49 3088789163.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Foreign: Abroad
- Working hours per week
- 24 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
€9.51 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Primarily responsible for solving customer inquiries
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- French, Spanish