What are you going to do
Leading UK tuition company Keystone Tutors is looking to recruit a new intake of full-time professional tutors.
We are looking for candidates to join us in August. The first month of your employment will be spent undertaking our bespoke training programme to ensure you have the necessary tutoring skills.
What we offer
- The chance to inspire, engage and support young people academically in one-to-one and group based settings.
- An opportunity to create and manage a flexible timetable that fits around your needs and other interests.
- £27,000+ per year.
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree
- Our Professional tutors tend to teach between 50 and 75 hours per month, both online and face-to-face, over a 12 month period (betweem 600 and 900 hours per year).
- Tutoring usually takes place within clients' homes located in and around Central London (if not online) with potential to travel abroad.
- Tutors will also be expected to write resources and engage with a structured professional development programme.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 12 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£27,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required