VISUAL MERCHANDISER H&M HOME - WESTFIELD WHITE CITY, LONDON
As Visual Merchandiser at H&M Home your focus is to create an excellent and inspiring shopping experience for our customers every day. By providing an excellent customer experience in our Concept Stores, we believe we will create brand awareness and drive selling also to our other sales channels, online and shop in shops. You lead your team using motivation, inspiration and available tools for great customer service, as well as securing routines and global guidelines. You are an ambassador for the brand and together with the team you strive to exceed customer expectations and drive selling on the sales floor, that’s where it all happens!
The job of a Visual Merchandiser comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
Provide excellent customer service in your store, and coach the team to always keep our customer top of mind.
Style and create the visual presentation in store, always in line with H&M Home brand DNA, securing our departments have the latest trends for our different customer groups.
Coach and train your colleagues in visual presentation to make sure the store looks good at all times of the day and week.
Set an example for your team by always acting in line with H&M Group values, H&M Home brand DNA and Global leadership expectations.
Secure a seamless customer experience, by being aware of what online and store activities going on at the moment.
We are looking for a strong and passionate leader who thrives in a fastmoving environment full of customers to please, employees to guide and high-set business goals to reach. Your personal qualities also include:
A passion about customer service, people and interior design
- Interior interest and trend awareness, you have experience in visual presentation & styling of interior products.
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize work to achieve goals.
- Have a great drive and a result-driven attitude.
- Have a passion to optimize selling and to create a strong brand statement through a great store experience.
- Ability to communicate expectations and information to your team in an inspiring way.
- A positive and coaching attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve
- An entrepreneurial approach, where you think outside the box to solve unexpected challenges. It’s the first time we do this, so a lot of creativity and courage is needed!
Are you our next Visual Merchandiser? Apply by attaching your CV and Cover letter to your online application.
- LONDON WESTFIELD WHITE CITY H&M HOME
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required