The role will involve helping us to expand our product range by adding new listings to our Shopify webstore and Amazon seller account. Prior experience with Shopify and/or Amazon Seller Central is a bonus, as well as a background or interest in advertising and marketing. Must have some working knowledge of Apple and related accessories.
What you'll be doing:
1) Working with the ecommerce manager to identify and plan new product ranges to add to the website
2) Adding new product listings to Shopify ensuring that the product description persuades the customer why it is worth purchasing.
3) Resizing product images in Photoshop so that they fit our website specification
4) Adding new product listings on Amazon
5) Adding new product listings to our warehouse software
6) Running a script to generate Google Adwords Adverts for each product
7) Linking related product variants together
MEGAMAC is quickly becoming the leading company for all things Apple in the UK. We are an e-commerce business that sells consumer electronics and specialises in user-centric design and the latest technology. We're proud of what we've built so far and are looking for a team player who is excited to join us and who can add real value to the business.
We work from a vibrant co-working space with excellent transport links near Old Street in Central London. The office has a gym and showers, bike storage, free refreshments and a programme of social events. Typical working hours are 9am – 5pm.
About the Team
Our culture is informal, hard-working and supportive. Our approach is fast paced, and we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things.
Our founder, Jonathan Clarke, previously worked at a number of financial institutions in the city before deciding to carve his own path. Jonathan is a King's College alumnus, computer scientist and tech enthusiast.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!