What are you going to do
What will the role involve?
- - You will be in charge of social media interactions. This will involve engaging and re-engaging with consumers and potential consumers.
- - You will be educating them on our product and checking in on existing consumers asking them about their experience and cultivating testimonials.
A successful candidate looks like...
- - Highly driven and focused on building the foundations of a career in marketing.
- - Very personable and able to work in a team
- - Adaptable and flexible to change. We work from multiple locations across London.
- - Able to be creative within the metrics provided to you.
Why Fen Health?
- - We are a rapidly growing start-up looking to dominate a rocket-ship of an industry in the medical cannabis space.
- - You will receive rare access and insight into how a modern start-up runs and grows. From raising money, to supply chain management, to marketing strategy.
- - You will be trained in our unique marketing process.
- - You will have the opportunity to apply for a full time position at the end of the internship.
What we offer:
- Travel costs taken care of
- Lunch allowance
- An opportunity to work in a start-up
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Metric Driven
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 30 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
Between £0.00 and £50.00 per week
- Responsible for
- Social media marketing tasks
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required