What are you going to do
Inside the taproom
The success full candidate, will be a go to between the customers and the kitchen. They will be take orders and assisting the kitchen with prep-ing the dishes, as well as keeping the kitchen tidy.
- This means they must have good inter-personal skills and manners.
- Be a good time keeper.
- Be highly organised.
- Have keen interest in food and service.
- Have high all round standards
What we offer:
- Fun working environment
- Good pay
- Exposer to the craft beer scene
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Customer facing skills
- Some kitchen experiance
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 16
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
Between £9.00 and £10.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Taking orders, interacting with the customers and prep
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required