What are you going to do
You will be responsible for:
- General customer service.
- Arranging dispatch of products.
- Liaising with partner couriers.
- Organise stock and update online platforms accordingly.
There will be opportunities to attend industry events and be a LAKEY representative. Festivals, album launches etc.Runner duties during photoshoots and videography sessions.
What we offer
- Located a short walking distance from South Wimbledon Station.
- A chance to work on some amazing marketing projects and events
- Public Transport Allowance
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Social Media Experience
As an E-commerce assistant you will need to have:
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in using Mailchimp, Instagram & Facebook
- Experience with Dropbox.
- Microsoft Suite, Excel experience is essential
- Great communication skills
- Forward thinking
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Great attention to detail and drive to learn
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- London Borough of Merton
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £9.00 and £10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Stock Fulfillment | Social Media & Marketing
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required