HGV Driver – Class 1 – Manchester – UK Tramping – Various Shifts to suit – Immediate Starts – Apply Today!
We are currently looking for HGV Drivers (Class 1) in Manchester to undertake tramping work across the UK for one of the Countries best known haulage and logistics companies.
You must have a valid C+E driving licence to apply for this role.
About the Job…
- Driving an HGV vehicle – Class 1 (C+E)
- Tramping up and down the UK
- Collections and Deliveries across the UK (NDC’s and Stores)
- Some manual handling
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours…
- Monday to Friday shifts available
- Friday to Monday shifts available
- Night and day shifts
- Night allowances paid for nights out
- 7 day operation
- Various and flexible start times
Why should you work for Nexus People?
- PAYE and LTD drivers welcome
- Monthly engagement – have your voice heard
- Ongoing support/training for drivers who require it
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
What do we need from you?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence
- 12 months experience driving and HGV vehicle commercially
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required