What are you going to do
We are a small company with a huge growth forecast. Individuals who join our team can boast a level of responsibility and diverse experience, and there's also room for progression and future paid work.
We seek interns to join our team and assist with general Graphic design responsibilities.
- This internship will benefit students in Fashion accessories taking a gap year or recently graduated and looking for experience.
- A good command of CAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Solid works etc. is a must-have.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please get in touch.
What we offer:
- Experience within fashion luxury market
- Career progression
- Full-on hands on role where you can apply your creativity and expand on new skills
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a college student
- Creative & imagination
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in photoshop/CAD/solidworks and other design softwares
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £1.00 and £2.00 per week
- Responsible for
- Graphic designing purposes
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Design / Fashion
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required