What are you going to do
Answering the phone, dealing with basic enquiries, assisting the team with project research, helping out with daily duty management of venues, assisting with site visits to events, supporting the venue operations team, administration and contract issue for clients and some marketing.
There are opportunities to carry out paid work on some weekends or evenings, supporting the management of events or supporting our hospitality services. This payment is additional to the £400 pcm expenses fee.
Skills you will gain:
- An understanding of a local authority event service.
- Team working across services,
- Office skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
- Customer service skills over the phone and face-to-face,
- Venue management skills,
- An understanding and management of outdoor events,
- Greater knowledge of health & safety and council regulations,
- Understanding of the Camden Film Service
Skills you require to apply:
- Good time keeping,
- Enthusiasm to learn,
- Ability to complete a range of tasks (not just office based).
- An interest in at least one of following; community arts, venue management, local authority event management, corporate event management.
This is an exciting Internship and we would love to make you as part of our team
What we offer
- There are opportunities to carry out paid work on some weekends or evenings, supporting the management of events or supporting our hospitality services
- £400 pcm expenses fee
- Hours are negotiable
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Good time Keeping
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Ability to complete a range of tasks (not just office based)
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
£400 Per Month
- Responsible for
- Dealing with basic Enquires
- Type of Job
- Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required