Your role will be to help me get through several years worth of customer emails following a period I've been off work. You'll be excellent with people skills, have A** english grammar, an eye for detail & sympathetic when dealing with customer complaints.
The job involves getting through several years' worth of customer emails, complaints, and technical queries whilst keeping a happy attitude. 80% of the job involves people skills, and the other 20% a small technical knowledge (which you'll be taught). We'll have a trial to see if it works out. If all goes well, it could potentially lead to more work in the future, and potentially a permanent role if you like.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
I'm a one-man business from London, working in audio / music engineering. I work from home and although I make music, a lot of the work is technical & involves emailing. The emails are the part I need help with. We can give it a trial to begin with to see if it works. Would suit a university student with excellent written english grammar.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free