Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices.
An individual’s belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
. Located at Craigmarloch working at Tesco for Mitie as an In store Cleaning Manager
· To carry out all cleaning and associated works to a high professional standard
· To supervised and manage lone cleaner sites
· To maintain a flexible approach to a dynamic work load
· To work in partnership with fellow team operatives
· To undertake all tasks within the maximum time allocation
· To maintain high standards of appearance wearing company branded uniform
· To ensure all equipment is maintained to high standards (visibly cleaning and good working order)
· To ensure that contracts are run safely and efficiently to the required standard. To liaise with clients and monitor site operations
· Regular communication with clients or their representatives. Opportunity for clients to "air their views" on MITIE's service.
· Ensure next steps are left with cleaners following store visits.
· Continuation of Service Levels and all helpdesk calls closed
· Work additional to specification is agreed with client, documented, actioned and costs recovered.
· Client’s complaints and concerns are investigated and rectified swiftly. Action is recorded
· Achieve a positive safety culture on sites
· Hazards and risks are assessed prior to work commencing.
· Contracts are managed in line with specification
· A wider range of MITIE services are provided to clients
· Stores are managed in line with the specification and contract
· Compliant with policy and safe working environment for all MITIE Staff
· Adequate materials and equipment on site
· Risk of accidents involving plant, equipment & PPE is reduced
· Manage own timesheet and ensure all hours are recorded through pining system and travel app.
· Progress against target is monitored each four-weekly period
· Appropriate numbers and calibre of staff available
· Competent staff, able to cover a range of site activities
· Training is planned to meet the needs of staff
· High standards of conduct and performance
· Work carried out matches the specification and store requirements. Also matches the trading requirements taking into account seasonal variations
· Quality company image is portrayed by site based staff
· Staff support each other and the company
· High standards of conduct and performance are maintained
· Documents that affect the quality of work are controlled and filed for easy reference
· Potential problems on sites are minimised, progress is monitored
· Staff have all the necessary information to perform well
· Work is completed within deadlines
· Good flexible working relationships with everyone working towards the same objectives.
Agreement with Area Manager of a Personal Development Plan
· A significant level of management previous experience ideally in a Facilities Management environment and experience of managing soft services both self-delivered and sub-contracted as well as experience of managing contracts to KPI’s and SLA’s
· Financial acumen and commercial awareness
· Strong and effective communication skills, analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
· Strong customer/ client focused attitude
· Demonstrable decision making skills
· Ability to work collaboratively across different internal businesses to support, in a joined up fashion, the integrated service delivery model to the client
· Ability to build and maintain excellent relationship, internally and externally
· Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and motivate your team
· Drive for continuous improvements in service delivery
· Ensure that cleaning meets the required standards of the client
· Able to use own initiative
· Highly organised with excellent planning skills, efficient and effective
· Self-driven and determined
· Client focussed
· Ability to support the production of reports on service delivery performance
· Health and Safety Qualifiction IOSH desirable.
· Must be IT literate to use Mircosoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
· Basic written and verbal English to understand Health and Safety practices and communicate effectively with the client and request additional duties.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!