What are you going to do:
As an online teacher you will…
- Assist students with their conversational English
- Adapt your material to fully engage your learners
- Motivate and inspire your students to achieve the best they can
- Identify your students’ strengths and weaknesses and facilitate their spoken skills / pronunciation
- Use readily available technology such as virtual white boards and screen-sharing to supplement your teaching
- Strive to improve and develop your own, unique teaching style
We are also looking for our teachers to help be our Ambassadors to your university and to help this program have even greater exposure around the country. We are working on making sure that as many students have access to safe work from home in these troubling times. if you can help us gain greater exposure through events, communities, and social media we also have a scheme in place to get you earning more by helping us with this.
- We will pay 15 GBP per hire that you send our way.
- We will pay 100 GBP if you are able to help us build a stable contact in your university that brings us more exposure.
- We will set specific targets and specific rewards if you feel that you have a good idea as to how you can let people know what we have to offer.
What we offer:
- Work from home
- Flexible working hours
- FREE TEFL for all successful applicants
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Must have meticulous time keeping
- Reliable and strong broadband speed (20mb/s or above)
- Suitable PC / laptop with built-in or external webcam
- Availability to schedule 15 hours of online work per week
- You must have a cultural sensitivity and awareness of your learners’ needs
- A passion for helping students
- A clean and professional homework environment
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Key details about the position:
No Experience Required - Free TEFL Training Provided
Contract Length: 6 months, negotiable
Start Dates: May - June (however we continuously recruit throughout the year)
Teaching Hours: 06.00 – 14:00 GMT, Monday through Sunday. (build your own schedule)
Students: Aged 4 – 16 years old ( Mostly 7 - 11)
- Ongoing career opportunities: Many options for continued employment and increased income,
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £6.45 and £8.72 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- You will need to be highly active and engaging to be able to conduct great online communication lessons. The more creative you are, the better!
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required