What are you going to do:
At MyTutor all our lessons happen online, and no travel means you’ll save time, money and stress. All you need is a laptop and a webcam and you're good to go!
You don't need any previous teaching or tutoring experience to become a tutor (we train you up)!
You’re eligible to work in the UK and are able to register as self-employed with HMRC. If you’re from the EU, EEA or Switzerland, see how Brexit impacts you working on our platform here.
What we offer:
- Well-paid: With earnings up to £20/hour. MyTutor helps pay the bills - and it doesn't involve mopping up beer…
- Flexible: You choose when, where and how much you want to tutor, so you don’t have to sacrifice your studies, hobbies or social life
- Regular: Once you’ve decided how much work you want, your slots will be regular, predictable and fit into the school day timetable. And we’re expecting high demand come November, thanks to the Government’s new national tutoring programme
- CV-boosting: As a tutor you’ll develop your communication, planning, and organisation skills - all things your future employer will love
- Rewarding: You’ll be making a real difference by tutoring kids from disadvantaged backgrounds, who might not otherwise be able to afford a tutor like you
- Supportive: We find the pupils so you don’t have to. Our learning space makes teaching feel easy and natural. We give you loads of helpful training and lesson resources. And we’re always on-hand to answer your questions
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- You’re a current student or recent graduate at one of our 60 listed UK universities
- You've got A grades in Maths, English or Science GCSE or A-Level
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
£20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Online Tutoring
- Profession Sub-category
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required