What are you going to do:
How does it work?
- Browse our job board to find a family near you. Contact them by message or just give them a call!
- Create a profile, set your schedule and let paresnts know when you are available to work.
- Set your own hourley rate and get paid weekly. Your wage will be directly transfered to your bank account.
To apply, create an account on Yoopies, it's FREE to find a job. Create a detailed profile online and match immediately with families in your area by your hourly rate, previous experience, qualifications, availability, and skills.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule, 1 to 20 working hours a week
- Salary from £8.72 to £20 an hour
- No previous experience required
- Yoopies expert guides are here to guide you every step of the way in your childminding journey.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Previous experience with children is preferred
- Must be positive & have an interest in children as individuals
- Understand how to entertain children
- Communication and relationship building skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 15
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £8.72 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- We are looking for trusted tutors, babysitters and childcare providers available for immediate start.
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Home Care
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required