What are you going to do:
Role: Intern to Full Time Social Media Manager / Growth Hacker
We are seeking an energetic, ambitious, methodical and results-driven individual to grow our team.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to gain significant hands-on experience in multiple business areas and speed up your career. You will work closely with the CEO and the other founders and you'll be the first employee of a fast-growing AI startup with global ambitions.
In this world of remote working, long-distance relationships and globalisation, we find ourselves more alone and isolated than ever. We help people to feel closer with friends and loved ones by delivering nostalgia, stories, memories and reconnecting them with their past.
Deary is a tech-focused B2C startup that, through Artificial Intelligence, enables users to find and rediscover the most meaningful text conversations from their WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram chat history.
We have recently closed an investment with one of the most active VCs in the UK and we are looking to expand our team and begin the journey to scale and become one of the most innovative AI startups in the UK.
- Working with the CEO to define the social media strategy across all organic channels.
- Growing Deary’s current exposure by posting and interacting in relevant digital communities (e.g. groups, quora, reddit, twitter etc).
- Creating best-in-class engaging content for Instagram (feed, stories, reels, IGTV), Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest.
- Building and managing our influencer outreach, scoping out new people to engage with the brand, establishing collaborations with content creators, brand ambassadors and journalists.
- Working with Deary’s CEO to plan and execute new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver and run marketing campaigns.
- Growing and keeping a proactive community of users.
- Maintaining an editorial calendar for visibility across the marketing team and beyond.
- Analysing, planning and executing with the CEO our global SEO & ASO acquisition strategies to increase organic traffic.
- Monitoring and administering web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance that align with our goals.
- Thinking of inventive/creative ways to deliver information and tell a compelling story.
You are an ambitious individual that, like us, is aiming at leaving a positive impact on the digital world. You’ll be able to drastically speed up your career through hard work, passion and commitment. Key requirements include:
- Love at first sight with Deary (seriously, we are not kidding).
- Being a proactive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment and isn’t afraid of facing blockers and overcoming challenges.
- A hacker’s type mentality, obsessed to solve puzzles, full of curiosity and creativity.
- Great attention to details, you always seek to make improvements in the way things are done.
- Having a real passion for social media and interacting with people across digital channels.
- Having a data-driven approach to decisions.
- Highly organised with a skill set to work on multiple projects, strategies and channels at the same time and manage time most efficiently.
- Interest in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies.
- Degree level education (Marketing, Communication or relevant fields).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to use effective storytelling techniques.
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation
- Experience planning and launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Track record of managing and growing organic social media channels while retaining high engagement.
- In-depth knowledge of the social media landscape (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, Reddit, Quora, etc.)
- Familiarity with design programs and creating motion graphics is a plus!
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Project and campaign management skills.
- An understanding of the concepts behind scaling marketing attribution, lead generation and processing.
- The ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics.
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers.
- Detail-oriented and ability to produce high-quality work.
- Motivation and commitment.
- Ideally London based.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive Package plus possible bonuses
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest early-stage AI startups in London.
- You’ll receive excellent training and guidance from our team.
- You’ll get the possibility to grow with the company speed, achieving a senior level position in a few years.
- You’ll get bonuses based on outstanding performance.
- Possibility to receive shares of the company in the future.
- Flexibility about time schedule.
- Perks - Free Drinks, goodies, stocked balanced snacks, pizza on Wednesday, cycle scheme.
- Flexible working schedule, hours, flexible holiday.
- No dress code: be yourself.
- Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Frequent company and team-building events. Because fun is part of the startup experience!
20 days holiday plus bank holidays plus birthday on start
Expected start date: As soon as possible.
- Typically Monday to Friday
- Flexible working
Send us your CV and a cover letter where you highlight your achievements and your initiatives in building digital communities.
What we offer:
- Good salary
- Flexible working hours
What we ask:
- Problem solving
- 6 to 12 months
- 0 to 6 months
- You should be registered as a university student
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £18,000.00 and £28,000.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Social Media and Growth
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required