What are you going to do:
In 2019 we placed 11,500 staff at 150+ festivals, 350+ concerts & events and 100+ sporting events – that’s millions of pints poured, hundreds of thousands of hours worked, countless friendships made and our biggest year yet!
2021 has over 100 festivals and events already confirmed, and many more to come!
We staff some of the UK’s biggest festivals, sporting events, concerts, events and club nights. We have also played a key part in many promotional and market research campaigns representing some huge brands.
Our ethos is to continually provide honest and excellent staff. We require people who share our values, who are set on ensuring that our clients receive professional and hardworking individuals suited to their exact needs.
We are looking for energetic and hardworking people to join us, so if you think this could be you then APPLY NOW!
We provide staff to over 150 of the UKs major summer festivals & events including:
- Kendal Calling
- Y Not
- NASS Festival
- Isle of Wight Festival
- Car Fest
- All Points East
- Wilderness and many many others!
We staff weekend festivals, day festivals, hospitality events, market research roles, sports stadiums, music venues and more. We have work available nationwide every weekend of Summer and in certain locations year-round!
Roles available: Bar Staff, Managers, Supervisors, Bar Backs, Cocktail Bartenders, Wait Staff, Hosts, Wristbanding Staff, Event Crew & Market Research Assistants.
What we offer:
- For many festivals and events we provide complimentary staff transport to and from major cities.
- At most camping events we provide two meals a day, this is usually a packed lunch and hot meal voucher.
- Flexible work- choose shifts and events that suit you.
- Work with your friends and make new ones!
- Pay rate is always Minimum Wage or above. Pay rate and required hours will vary dependent on event and role you are working.
- Have the best summer ever!
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Previous experience is not essential; your personal qualities and a 'can do' attitude is what counts! Training is provided on site and online through our HAP Academy.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or over (due to licencing laws) and be a UK resident or a non-resident with a valid UK work permit.
- Work well under pressure and as part of a team.
- Outgoing, positive personality.
- Good customer service skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Well presented.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
About HAP Recruitment: We are a staffing agency covering the whole of the UK and Ireland, specialising in all kinds of non-permanent/temporary staffing recruitment. In 2019 we staffed over 150 major festivals & 500 events across the UK & Ireland
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Responsible for
- Bar and Event Staff
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required